TECHNET Archives

June 2003

From:
"d. terstegge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:41:51 +0200
Hi Ed,

We have some boards here that still cost us about 10 minutes to mask
off the areas that must remain clean, plus 20 minutes for manual
brushing of areas that cannot be coated by our Asymtek machine.
I found out the hard way that to achieve the full advantage of
selective spray coating machines, it is mandatory that the boards are
designed for it, including the quality requirements.

Daan Terstegge
Thales Communications
Unclassified mail
Personal Website: http://www.smtinfo.net

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/05/03 07:41am >>>
Asymtek/Nordson are about the best in the field. In my former slave
mine,
we just bought a robotic sprayer before I left for new pastures. I have
say it's great, though not cheap! It doeas away with masking/demasking
and
gives a beautiful, even finish. If you can justify it, go for it.

Peter

"Noble, Ed" <[log in to unmask]>     05/06/2003 04:39 AM
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to "Noble,
Ed"