TECHNET Archives

February 2003

From:
Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:01:19 +0100
Here are some relevant links that I copied from a recent posting on SMTnet's
forum, it includes the AVX pages that were already referred to:

http://www.kemet.com/KEMET/web/homepage/kechome.nsf/vapubfiles/f2106/$file/f
2106.pdf
http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/techinfo/cracks.pdf
http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/techinfo/paramimp.pdf