TECHNET Archives

February 2003

From:
Ted Kong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:49:34 -0800
I have not substitute TH caps for SM Caps in high
volume production; however, to solve the crack cap
problem we had due to stress or board flexing, we
relayouted the board and substituted two smaller caps
for the larger value parts.  It was not a vendor
problem because we have mulitiple vendors on the AVL

Ted
--- "Bissonnette, Jean-Francois"

=== message truncated ===