TECHNET Archives

January 2003

From:
Hinners Hans M Civ WRALC/LUGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:09:56 -0000
Hi All,

I just rediscovered IPC-PE-740, Troubleshooting for Printed Board
Manufacture and Assembly, and Plasma Hole Preparation starts on page 91.

The subcommittee reads like a who's who of the industry including several
frequent TechNet contributors - Patricia Goldman (Chair) and Susan Mansilla.

Connie & Randy, I'll burn a ROM and bring ya copy next week.  IHS is getting
me a better copy than what's currently in their system - the bloody photos
are blobs due to the scanning but it's a start.

Hans

You can run . . .  but you'll only die tired.
Hans M. Hinners
AC-130 Systems Engineer (Hardware)
Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC)
226 Cochran Street
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1622
Tele: (478) 926 - 5847 [DSN Prefix: 468]
Fax: (478) 926 - 4911