IPC-600-6012 Archives

January 2003

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:33:20 -0500
Susan,

1. I would think this situation might fall under para 4.2.2 "Referee Tests"
in 6012.

...back to "microsection defects that are isolated or random in nature"

2. ERGO, It appears this person is saying the registration defect is in an
"isolated" area of the board.

3. If this para applies, he would need two additional sets of sections
without defects.

Mike