TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:52:51 +0200
Chris,
People in my country are suffering of Islam suicide terror almost on daily
base.
Technet is not a place for political discussions, but I really have to
emphasise, that the basic background of suicide bombers is their Islam
origin. For Muslems those murders are "Saint" ( Shahid ) fighting the "Holy
War" ( Jihad) against Jews ( not against Israelis ). They definitly are not
fighting "warrior to warrior" but they are killing children, women , etc.
How many  US warriors were killed in WTC in NY , 11/09/2000 by those gentle
Islam warriors ?

Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]