TECHNET Archives

July 2002

Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:34:24 -0400
Kathy ,
            We do many impedance boards and the vast majority of our customers want to see results traceable to the
panels any board came from. We add  impedance coupons representative of the board design ( 2 per production panel ) and
serialize them to the boards in that panel. We test  and supply data from these coupons in a report . The coupons are
in some cases also supplied to the customer but in most cases are held for a period of time in case retest is required.

 Regards
Paul Greene , Rexcan Circuits