TECHNET Archives

May 2002

Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:26:03 EDT
I first posted the question as a honest inquiry to the RF/ Cell phone people
to try and really learn if the gizmo's that are being sold really work or
not. Thought that the list would be a very appropriate place to post this
question.

As far as my Gregory post, Jason has been a long time technetter, and was
recently displaced from his job from other forces...I just thought I would
relay that he had found employment...that's all, and add a humorous twist to
it.

I think that those of us that have been members on this list for a while,
like to hear what happens to each of us when our situations change. I think
that those of us that have been on the list for a while, have got to know
each other, and we like to hear about how each of us are getting along...

I didn't mean to "stir the pot" so to speak, but I guess I did. Occasional
"pot stirring" isn't a bad thing though.

I understand Jacks admonition about all the emails that the server deals with
when we get off on a tangent like this. But on the other hand, if it were a
controversial "Technical" subject, there would be the same volume of
traffic...so what's the real difference? High traffic that's relevent, or
off-topic traffic? Traffic is traffic, posts are posts, the server doesn't
know what is relavent...and doesn't work any harder on one, than the other.

Blame it all on me, I'm the bad guy...I'm in the mood for taking blame right
now. Bought a used Electrovert Omniflo-10 reflow oven that everybody was
counting on to be delivered, and up and running in just a couple of days, and
it doesn't look like that's going to happen for various reasons, so my name
is crap right now...I'm in the mood for taking criticisms, let me have it...

Maybe I should just unsubscribe...sorry about everything.

-Steve Gregory-