TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Brock Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:45:47 -0500
Karla,

We have an EIE RP-508 and have only been down once in the past 14 months. Overall we are quite
pleased with it. Initially it was intended to supplement our CSI FIRE 9300 and quickly took
over all the work, typically 130 - 150 plots ( 24 X 30 ) per day.

Cheers,

Brock

--
Brock Hunter  [log in to unmask]