TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:35:28 -0400
Hi Guy,

although old vintage, the CP2s are far more complexe than machines like Quad
or Contact. So you really need help to set them up.
The good news is that Fuji America has the headquarters and training
facilities in Vernon Hills, so in the Chicago metropolitan area.
The address is: 171 Corporate Woods Pkwy., Vernon Hills, IL.

The phone of the Service Dept is (847) 821-2400. You can give it a try,
although they are very hard to approach if you don't sign with them. I
strongly suggest though to order the manuals with them.

Unfortunately, the Check servo error is very general with the CP2. A good
start is to remove all the overtravel conditions on all the axes. So power
up, then move the table on X and Y somewhere in the middle of the travels.
Then push the feeder table (D-axis) in the middle. If the error does not go
away, try and rotate somehow, but carefully, all the gears at the various
stations around the turret.

Good luck,
Ioan