TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 08:45:36 +0300
Put it this way, since I retired, I've never worked so damn hard in my
life!

As for GC, at 25 he has an advantage over us old 'uns: he will be able
to turn 50. We can't turn 25 again, not even in our second childhood.
Just think, if we were 25 with the knowledge and experience that we have
acquired over 50 years or so: boy, we'ld be killers!

Brian