TGASIA Archives

August 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Leo Yang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leo Yang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:46:03 -0500
Hi Haley,

I like football; I would like to attend this team if I am in South China. But don’t announce the information like this one in TGAsia; this is the Technology forum, you have permit to send the technology information only. Thanks for your understanding.

B/R
Leo Yang

IPC WOFE
021-5497 3435