TGASIA Archives

September 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, FP Deng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:41:34 +0800
John

Othere suggestion.
1)It is suggest to change another vendor's material for experiment and
comparison.
2)kick out vendor from AVL if there is no any solution and improvement on
it.

Regards.
FP Deng
Operations--Manufacturing Engineering
DongGuan Celestica Electronics Ltd.
Tel:0769-83394581 Ext.260
C/P:13686119846
Email:[log in to unmask]

----- Forwarded by FP Deng/DG/Asia/Celestica on 2007-09-18 15:34 -----

FP Deng/DG/Asia/Celestica
2007-09-18 14:00

"John Ling (Jiazhao Ling)" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
cc

Subject
Re: [TGA] Chip LED Reflow condition

Hi, John

I think it belongs to material issues. Actually,there are many
unpredictable issues on any new process study,
So component spec.study for stencil, toolings and process flow & settings
become most important.
According to what you said that it seems the component is not able to
sustain high temperature. even though it was under 230~250 degree.
It is just my opinions for yr reference.

Regards.
FP Deng
Operations--Manufacturing Engineering
DongGuang Celestica Electronics Ltd.
Tel:0769-83394581 Ext.260
C/P:13686119846
Email:[log in to unmask]

"John Ling (Jiazhao Ling)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>
2007-09-18 12:07
Please respond to
"John Ling (Jiazhao Ling)" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
[TGA] Chip LED Reflow condition

Hello, Haley:
    The bonding wire broken near bonding point. Befroe introducing RoHS,
we don't have problemon chip LED reflow. TRhe failed LED can light, when
mnual solder it agian. We still have PTH LED with 2% reject rate on wave
sodlering which we don't have this problem before.
    Our supplier have no idea to improve it?
    Thanks!
    John Ling
    Loud China