TGASIA Archives

June 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:03:51 -0500
The only B-24 test board providers that I am aware of are here in the United States.

IPC maintains a web listing of those IPC member companies who can provide prefabricated versions of the IPC-B-24 test board at:

http://www.ipc.org/ContentPage.aspx?PageID=4.4.3

Alternately, IPC provides the electronic Gerber artwork files that can be used to fabricate this test board.  That is available from IPC as IPC-A-24-G-KIT.

Regards,

John Perry
Technical Project Manager
IPC