TGASIA Archives

March 2011

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
TL Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:42:57 +0800
Excuse me, what do you mean temperature is too low? Do you mean the hand
soldering temperature? Does this can solve the problem of pads lift?
Hi,Liu,if your customer have to use hand soldering rework, I advice you
use LFmaterial of Tg150 or Tg170.

Evan

Tom Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
发件人:  TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>
2011-03-16 08:49
请答复 给
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>; 请答复 给

收件人
抄送

主题
[TGAsia] 回覆: [TGAsia] leadfree hand soldering t emperature

Temperature is too low  I advise temperature setted  380+(-)10 degC.

Best regards
Tom Zhang (张涛)
Customer Service Department
FIC (Suzhou) Inc.
Tel: +86 512 62581988 Ext:5629
Fax:+86 512 62581973
Email:[log in to unmask]

寄件者: TGAsia [mailto:[log in to unmask]] 代理 Patricia Lui
寄件日期: 2011年3月15日 23:17
收件者: [log in to unmask]
主旨: [TGAsia] leadfree hand soldering temperature

Dear Sir,

I have a customer who often complains boards supplied by us have pads lift
issue when they do hand soldering rework. This customer is using hand
soldering with temperature set at 320-349 degC for leadfree soldering
rework and the boards supplied by us are with Tg130-140 degC only. We hope
to have your expertise advice what is the common leadfree hand soldering
temperature and if need to withstand 320-349degC hand soldering
temperature, what Tg material should be used.

Hope to receive your favourable advise.

Thanks & Best Regards
Patricia Lui
Xuan Technologies