TGASIA Archives

March 2011

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Puck Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:22:44 +0800
Could you pls give some pictures
I'm repair engin maybe i can help you

Alvin Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>
03/17/2011 01:59 PM
Please respond to
Alvin Ling <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TGAsia] 回覆: [TGAsia] 回覆: [TGAsi a] leadfree h and s oldering t
emperature

should be use rework station not hot gun .

Alvin