TGASIA Archives

August 2006

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Duan, Shi Hao - Andy BSCE QA PEK" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Duan, Shi Hao - Andy BSCE QA PEK
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:46:10 +0800
Hi teacher Peng,
     We will try our best to support you.  Anything just contact with us if you want.  Thx for your efforts about IPC China improvement.  That really the good news for all of us.

Best regards,

Duan Shi Hao (Andy)
Quality Department

Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Limited
2/F, RuiBao Building,
No.18,XinXi Road, ShangDi Information Industry Base,HaiDian District, Beijing, 100085 China

Tel : +86 10 62962255 Ext. 124
Fax : +86 10 62987387
Internet : Http://www.sbt.siemens.com <http://www.sbt.siemens.com/>
Intranet : HTTP://intranet.bsce.sbt.siemens.com.cn <http://intranet.bsce.sbt.siemens.com.cn/>
E-mail : [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

CAUTION: This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender of this message immediately. Due to safety reasons we can not receive executable files (*.exe, *.vbs etc.) attached to e-mails any more. These files will be deleted by our mail-system automatically. If you want to send us these kinds of files please zip these files before sending with winzip.exe.