TGASIA Archives

August 2008

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:49:56 +0800
Hi Ryan

Welcome to TGAsia and IPC. IPC was founded by people like you for people like you. To progress it's importiamt for designers and practioners to work together & share knowledge, and make things better. I encourage you to participate in activities and I'm confidant your ability will be an asset.

IPC has an interesting history. If you search the website you will find a chronicle (warning: BIG PDF) that is quite interesting and puts things into perspective.

Go to ... www.ipc.org there's all kinds of information there.

Good Luck

C.B. Katzko
by Blackberry