From:
"Jim Marsico" <"marsico%Organization=Industrial & Mfg'g Engineering%Telephone=516-595-5879"@a1.allin1.ALLIN1.umc>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 95 16:34:01 -0400
I've been very successful using a UV curing adhesive for wire attachment.  I'm
presently using a product from Master Bond (Hackensack, NJ), UV15-7TK1A which
is both heat and chemical resistant, is applied by syringe, and cures in about
30 seconds.  It is somewhat expensive though, and requires a UV light source.

This produce was selected mainly for it's chemical resistance... you might find
other UV adhesives which aren't as resistant but cost less.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call.

Jim Marsico
AIL System, Inc.
Deer Park, NY
(516) 595-5879