TECHNET Archives

May 2019

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2019 13:29:20 +0000
No, and it sounds very dangerous. US and volatile chemicals don't go together very well!

But like any other process involving volatiles, I imagine it can be done with the right equipment. The right equipment would NOT be an open US wash using 100% IPA, however. Those things lead to wholesale management/personnel changes and new company parking lots or swimming pools.

But the use of US energy to further drive a coating stripper does sound quite intriguing.

Odin