From:
Vera Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 07:59:25 -0600

----------
From:  Vera Payne
Sent:  Thursday, December 19, 1996 7:47 AM
To:  'Timothy Gaylor'
Subject:  RE: Copper plating

Timothy,

Is it possible that your tanks have contamination in them?  We had the same problem at one time, and we dummy plated a few loads to try to "plate out" the contaminants.  It did remove most of the problem, but we also followed it with a full blown carbon treat.  That took care of any remaining problems.

Vera Payne
Graphic Electronics Inc.
www.geicircuits.com