TECHNET Archives

August 2021

From:
James Head <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2021 00:38:14 +0000
Thanks David,

I'm actually off to my native Devon, where the mud is the right colour (red), for a very long Bank Holiday weekend. It'd be handy to have the boys help out carrying everything around rather than the job falling to myself as is usually the case.

Some trips to Dartmoor and the coast are planned, and I'll teach the boys the correct way to apply cream and jam to scones (Cream first then Jam) and hopefully they won't end up too messy afterwards.

I'll probably need a rest after all that and what better way then to lock myself away in my cave in front of the computer with no interruptions from anyone, so I'll be generous and send them on to Bhanu for the remainder of the week as it does seem a little unfair that the Pauli exclusion principle seems to have an extra side-effect in excluding him.

Have a good week.

James Head
PCB Design Engineer

Internal