TECHNET Archives

May 2019

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2019 20:12:02 +0000
Re: " My request for the root cause on this came down to 2 things. First, the operators were not keeping an eye on things like they should have, Training issue. Second, the inspection before shipping was either blind or not paying attention to what they were shipping, again, training."

/QE neighborly nitpicking/

Neither of those being root cause.   Process and equipment design and foolproofing...

Operators and inspectors, valuable control points both. Even on the best day no better than 85% good at detecting a problem.