Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 96 12:36:44 PST
     We have been using no-clean on a number of RF boards that are made of
     a number of materials from FR4 to duroid and have experienced no ill
     effects.  In fact we had more problems from the cleaning materials
     when using an RMA solder and cleaning the flux off the board and out
     of the assemblies.

     I also would like to know how to get a copy of the CRADA report you
     mentioned in your inquiry.