From:
[log in to unmask] (Charles J Wills)
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 22:49:09 EST
Jerry-

If you are going to go to a second prototype and your test is a
functional test then maybe you could run two "fingers", like an edge
connector, to the edge of the board (one on the top side and one on the
bottom side). When you want to short them, clip an aligator clip onto the
fingers.  This should provide the temporary short without adding any cost
to the board.

Hope that helps.

Charles Wills