Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 96 11:14:38 +0100
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text

     We are looking for a resistive ink printable directly on the raw PCB,it is
     not for a keypad design and the purpose of that is to have a resistor of
     about 1K ohms 5%tol,with and screenable area of about an standard 1206 SMD

     It is for a simple PTH PCA but we have no space enough as to use a normal
     PTH resistor component and on top of that our subcontractor has not SMD
     resources.

     Could someone indicate to me an appropiate resistive ink or pcb
     manufacturer?

     !!Challenge!!!
     Can someone suggest to me any more creative solution than the one I am
     looking for?

     Many thanks

     Santiago