TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2019 20:12:12 -0400
Hi,

On the real low end (<$100) I bought a Celestron 5 MP Handheld Digital. I
replaced the short vertical shaft with a 2 foot section of PVC tube.

I don't think more than 5M Pixel is required unless you spend a lot more for
better lighting and lens.

Here is a small 1 inch diameter board using the Celestron:
	www.kondner.com/files/Board_Celestron.jpg

I like using a simple camera with low light and image stabilization.
	www.kondner.com/files/Board_Camera.jpg

I like the camera as it is point and shoot, no light or tripod need to be
setup. It is a 10MP This works for 99% of what I need.

Bob K.