From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:51:26 -0500 (CDT)
Dear Mr. Woerthmann

This posting made to IPC's listserv forum TechNet is not appropriate
posting to this list.  Your posting violates the agreements of the users
of TechNet  - which are to use the forum as a vehicle for technical
inquiry and exchange.  Your posting is commercial in nature and is not
appreciated by the users of our forum.  We would appreciate you NOT
posting messages of this nature to our listservs in the future.

On behalf of the other users of TechNet, I appreciate your consideration
of and compliance to this request.

David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC
2215 Sanders Road