TECHNET Archives

August 2003

From:
"russell(??)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:24:54 +0800
TECHNET COMMUNITY,

WE RECEIVED SOLICITATION FROM A FIRM(?) WANTING "ANY KIND" CELL PHONE BOARDS. AFTER REQUESTING MORE INFORMATION AS TO LAYER COUNT, ETC. THEY REPLIED CONFIRMING THE SUSPICIONS I VOICED TO OUR SALES MANAGER. THEY WANTED BOARDS OF OTHER COMPANIES FOR THEIR OWN USE!
I WAS ADVISED NOT TO REPLY FURTHER, AND PASS THIS ON TO WARN OTHERS, SOME DIRTY BUSINESS MAY BE BEING TRIED OPENLY.
CORRESPONDENCE TO DATE AS FOLLOWS;