From:
Michael Barmuta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:56:47 -0800
	Rick:Your LPI mask is under tack cured,there's still solvent in it.
	Try raising your oven temp up to 200-208F.You may want to try
	approaching this in 5F jumps.You probably also need to reduce your
	dwell time in the oven by 25-35%(the higher the tack temp the less
	time in the oven).I'm assuming you are using a conveyerized tunnel
	oven and the 68 minutes is the time "in the box".One word of caution
	it's a fine line balancing act between fully tacking the mask to hold
	webs and eliminate mask on the phototools vs. locking the mask in on
	pads and holes.Don't go too far.You should also bring in your
	friendly Dexter Hysol rep to help.Good Luck!

						Regards
						Michael Barmuta
						Staff Engineer
						Fluke Corp.