From:
Charles Barker/IO-US <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
17 Jan 96 8:24:05
I don't know the answer to your questions Nora, but while you are preparing to
change finishes, you might want to take a look at Palladium/Nickle finish too.
We were looking for a flatter finish on fp smt and had started to look at Pd/Ni
as a possibility when the project was sidelined.

A buyout and other changes have moved this to a far back burner for now. Good
luck!

Charlie Barker
Manufacturing Engineer
Input/Output, Inc.