TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Surface Mount <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:48:04 -0500
Hello,

    I work for a small PCB Manufacturing plant in Michigan. I am somewhat
new to the buisness, and my co-workers have been giving me info about solder
paste,  but there seems to be some questions about solder paste use
We use Kester R562 solder paste. One of the things they are telling me is
 mixing new solder paste with old solder paste will rejuvinate the old paste.
 Is this true, or will it just ruin the new paste.

Art Hampton