TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:45:31 -0500
HI Graham - send me your new email address and I will make sure you get the
Element Quiz when I send it out. Good luck on your new adventures and thank
you for all of the information you have taught me over the years helping
solve the tough problems.

Dave Hillman
Collins Aerospace