From:
[log in to unmask] (Thole, Lothar)
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 10:54 WAT
Recently on Technet there was a posting from  Chris Byrne requesting
information on the use of boundary scan testing (JTAG) with BGAs. This
was responded to by Dave Von Tersch and  Randy Johnson. I have some
information that may be of interest to Chris but would rather send it
directly, rather than via Technet. Unfortunately, I do not know his email
address. If anyone is interested in learning of QPSX's recent
implementation of boundary scan in a production test environment, or
would like to learn of an excellent source of advice and guidance in the
use of boundary scan, please send me an email at "[log in to unmask]" and
I would be pleased to share what I know.

Andrew Linahan

Manufacturing Test Manager
QPSX Communications Pty Ltd

tel +61 9 262 2000