TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
"Torres, Roberto" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:39:35 -0400

Thanks Steve.

Regards
Bob Torres

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 2:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Microscopes

Hi Bob!

I have a FUJIFILM MX-600ZOOM digital camera and I focus whatever I want a
picture of under the microscope, take the rubber eye-cup off one of the
microscope lenses,
put the lense of the camera up against the microscope lense, look at the LCD
in the back of the camera to make sure the camera is seeing what I want a
picture of, then snap! I got the picture! Can't get much cheaper than
that...

Go to my page at: http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com and look at the
pictures called Via N Pad...I took the pictures the way I just described,
not too shabby, huh?

-Steve Gregory-

Hi All;

Does anyone know an inexpensive why to adapt a microscope to take
digital pictures of parts of assemblies PCB's.

Regards
Bob Torres