TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
Steve Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2020 19:23:19 +0000
May help to have a nozzle that touches the outside of the plastic.

Increasing blow-off can help.

Don't you just love those soft top LED's

Steven E Herring

Director of Engineering

Pennatronics Corp