TECHNET Archives

May 2001

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Bernard Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 10:17:31 -0700
Hi-----
I'm surprised we haven't heard from the affected ----- the ancient warriors still fighting the battles.  We at the IPC formed the Consultants Council to capture the intelligence base that was leaving our industry through retirement and/or downgrading.  We're still quite an active group.  As one who typifies the activities of the IPC elders ------ I mentor students from my Alma Mater and would endorse heartily the respondent who suggested mentoring young executives in the corporate arena ----- serve 4-6 clients with purchasing and logistics services ----- going to Korea for a few days for a facility survey and meeting ---- and still play raquetball three mornings a week.   As a group we're very much a potential factor as contributors to some successful strategic planning ----- marketing and production.  I'm soon to be 78 but that is only a chronological detail.  I'm sure I have more to say but I forgot the subject!!
Best to all you young uns
Bernie Kessler

Bernard Kessler & Associates Ltd
Tel: 714-898-8422  Fax: 562-431-1741