From:
Chris Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 12:40:18 -0600
Heurikon is a company that designs and mfg single board computers.
We have questions in relation to cleaning flux from under a BGA and how can we
establish a solid test process for assurance of not only a good functional
board
but a reliable solder joint on the BGA.  Heurikon presently  uses a water
based flux.
Do we have to go to a No Clean process?? Is there small test equipment that
will allow
us to use  JTAG within the BGA.

Does anyone out there have any answer to these question or experience in
these issues??

Thanks