TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Howard Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:12:22 -0600
Graham,

Yes, I am interested in hearing about their process.  Thanks.

Howard Watson
Manufacturing Engineer
AMETEK/Dixson

Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
09/27/01 01:27 AM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."

        To:     [log in to unmask]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [TN] Laser soldering

Howard,

I am working with a French group who have some very interesting
developments. If you wish, I can put them in contact with you, although
they have stated that they need to get the process properly developed
locally before taking it international.
Regards, Graham Naisbitt

www.concoat.co.uk
For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot area
of http://www.concoat.co.uk

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU16 7PH UK
Phone: +44 (0)1276 691100
Fax: +44 (0)1276 691227
Mobile: +44 (0)79 6858 2121

Attention: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it securely and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Concoat Ltd and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to
state them to be the views of Concoat Ltd or one of its subsidiaries.
Although this message has been scanned for known viruses and inappropriate
content, we recommend that recipients employ appropriate measures on their
systems to intercept any such material.
Thank You - Concoat Ltd