From:
Matthew Mahlau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:11:57 -0500
Can someone help me out on the glass phototool process?

Is the glass purchased with an emulsion layer that is subsequently
imaged or does the manufacturer coat the glass his/herself?  Or is the
image actually "etched" into the glass?

Is the glass thrown away afterwards or can it somehow be cleaned and
coated again?

Is it submerged in a tank to develop or is it some sort of spray
development process?

Please add anything else interesting about using glass phototools that I
haven't asked.

Thanks,
--Matt