From:
"Max Bernhardt "<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 07:44:00 -0600
We are a low volume shop that is looking to improve our product flow.
Our shop does High Mix, low quantity SMT boards.  One of the ideas being
looked into is to program all the EPROM's etc on our HP 3XXX series
tester since we use a lot of the same EPROM's but different source code.
 We have never done this before and we were wondering if anyone out
there is doing this and what problems they have run into?

Thanks in advance for your comments

Max Bernhardt
Woodward Governor Co.
(970)-962-7376