From:
"Dill, Norm J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 07 May 96 12:06:00 DST

     Refluxing the board, lightly brushing the effected areas and rewashing
should remove the lead oxide.
     Has voltage been applied to these boards yet or are you finding the
lead oxide before any electrical testing?  Are the locations consistant?  Is
it only on the pads or can it be seen between pads, on the board surface?

     Norm Dill