Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 96 19:43 WET
Howdy,

Just had to do this.  I was scanning through my latest 1,000 or so messages
from my mailbox since I was on Vacay and I came across this:

Dear Colleagues:

Are there any studies correlating etch rates to time / temperature /
[Copper] /      [Sulfuric Acid] /  [Persulfate].

I'd like to hold a narrow etch rate window with fewer bath changes.

Any suggestions?
Thank you.

P.G. Wilson

OOOOOOH NO!  WEBTV.NET !!!! OOOOH all you AOL'ers are now not the "scum" to
be avoided.

AGAIN, this is just a little lite harded (hearted .sp.) joke to the forum
where I read all messages.  I tried to tell one of my customers about MELF'S
and soldering and they wouldn't beleive UNTIL I forwarded all of the
messages I had received about this.  But unfortunately, like most things on
this forum, it is around 50/50 for being for/against. What gives?