TECHNET Archives

October 2020

From:
Datacom - Juliano Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Datacom - Juliano Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2020 13:45:54 -0300
Isn't possible rotate because we have components near in the edges. If we
rotate we'll have problem with the board clamps.

Juliano Bettim Ribeiro
DATACOM
Engenharia de Processos
Rua América, 1000, Bairro Industrial, Eldorado do Sul, RS - 92990-000
Telefone: +55 51 39333000 - Ramal 3484
Telefone Celular: +55 51 98446-2135
Fax: +55 51 39333003
site:   www.datacom.ind.br