From:
John Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 09:09:49 -0700
You will first need to ensure that the manufacturer you are considering has a film specifically designed for the type of laser in your plotter.  We have a green laser in a Fire 9300 and several months back, Agfa was not able to supply a product.  We have been using Kodak film for many years and are currently using their ALI7 film.  Both Dupont (when they had a product) and Agfa have tried to get our business, but when pressed, they could not compare to the Kodak product.