TECHNET Archives

August 2021

From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2021 16:03:10 -0400
regular shipping should be covered in random vib test (provide your
assembly passed test in integrated package... not stand alone PWA).
Unless there are other unique event (like one of them  I dealt with
in the past - customer officer stick hands in fiber optical module
that properly packaged for shipping... damaged module... I was told
it look like pipe bomb in X-ray... 5 digit value module... crying).
best of luck to find the fault party ;-).
jk