From:
"John Gully" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 09:42:24 +600 CDT
Address,

As most of you now, Japan is a slow follower to new trends, always
approaching each trend with tremendous studies and testing.  One
such area is Tin-lead plating in terms of Horizontal and Vertical
hot air leveling.  This is not a common process in Japan.  A former
colleague and long distance friend who works for a very large
Japanese corporation has asked me to find a source(s) for
evaluation and purchasing of capital equipment for shops in
SE Asia, Japan and possibly North America.  I would like to see
information from any reps and/or makers of said products.  Please
email or send literature to the following address.

Regards,

John Gulley - [log in to unmask]

ATTN: Thomas John Gulley
10365 Sanden Dr.