From:
"John Gully" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 16:42:15 +600 CDT
Address,

I am trying to determine if we are achieving optimum resist
adhesion to bare copper after developing.  In the past I have
performed a soldermask adhesion test using 1/2 inch 600 tape
over a 10x10 cut area, per IPC specs.  Can this same process
be duplicated on resist after developing.  I ran some coupon
test on some 6x6 samples and performed a tape adhesion test
without cutting a 10x10 area.  The results were not very promising.
Will someone advise if this is an acceptable means of determining
resist adhesion over copper.  If not, please advise of an
approved method, either IPC or MIL standards.  Thank you.

Regards,

John Gulley - [log in to unmask]