From:
Robert Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
14 Jan 96 07:30:39 EST
Well there seems to be many questions and many answers and half answerers about
BGA, as I have said in my BGA workshops its surface mount all over again.
Some of the questions may be answered by the SMART Group Directory 1995/1996
which has a near complete copy of the SMART Group BGA Initial report which we
conducted for charity.
You can get a copy of the Directory from:

Bill Dunlop
Electronic Production magazine
Tel: (44) 0171 417 7400
Fax:(44) 0171 417 7500
Internet:[log in to unmask]
Or come to the SMART Group stand at Nepcon UK or I will bring a bow and leave it
on the Electrovert Training Stand at Nepcon West.