TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Mel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:23:57 -0800
RE: [TN] Ultrasonic CleaningSteven
The specific component types that were concerns for this cleaning method per
the DoD studies were TO package IC's (not used much these days). Later
testing by the EMPF looked at encapsulated components with better results,
should still be available for review but I don't believe that the DoD
studies are.

Mel Parrish